Dodo Pizza Tallinn
19 September 2018
How successful can Dodo Pizza be outside Russia? Our branch in Estonia might give you a hint. In 2017, Dodo’s first pizza shop in Tallinn ranked as the tenth pizzeria in the chain in terms of sales. It made $1,185,356 last year.
In June 2018, our partner opened another pizza shop in Tallinn—just for delivery to start. Dine-in was launched in August. And last month, in the third month of its operations, our second location in Estonia’s capital saw €58,971 in sales. Which made it profitable right away.
Usually, it takes a pizza shop six to nine months to reach the break-even point. Kudos to our partner, Viktor Ivanov!
Top 10 Dodo Pizza shops in terms of yearly sales in 2017
- Samara‑3 (Russia): $1,545,053
- Samara‑4 (Russia): $1,454,154
- Ukhta‑1 (Russia): $1,424,159
- Syktyvkar‑1 (Russia): $1,415,581
- Tolyatti‑1 (Russia): $1,398,384
- Dolgoprudny‑1 (Russia): $1,364,285
- Samara‑2 (Russia): $1,305,968
- Samara‑1 (Russia): $1,305,839
- Ulyanovsk‑2 (Russia): $1,299,802
- Tallinn‑1 (Estonia): $1,185,356